U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 13th, 2022 12:35 AM

Closed

Netflix previews not working

When I browse through programs on Netflix using the Comcast app, it does not give me automatic previews. When I go through the smart TV Netflix app the previews still work. All my settings are correct and I’m using the same Netflix account. Please advise on how to get previews through the Comcast Netflix app. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 years ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_6a8312! I love watching the previews on Netflix so I'd be upset if it wasn't working. We'll stick with you here until we get to the bottom of this. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​ 

what is the solution to no preview on Netflix app? I’m having the same issue

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

Hi @user_982cac!

To make sure we're assisting correctly, can you and @user_6a8312 please clarify if you are referring to the Netflix app on the X1 box? Or is it a different app? The original post mentions a Comcast app, but there are a few different ones, so I want to make sure we have it correct :) 

Thank you in advance for the clarification! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, it is through X1 box - the app does not show preview.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Have you tried deleting the app and installing it by chance? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here