U

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 3:44 PM

Closed

My Xfinity App on Fire Stick Wont Work so I can't watch TV I am Paying for!

I am trying to set up streaming my cable through the Amazon fire stick which I was told was very easy by your rep. Every time I try it says  "it looks like your plan doesn't include any channels..." what do I do? Please help ASAP! It's college football season!

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

10 months ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to post here on our Forum. Our awesome team will be happy to help. In order to access the Xfinity Stream app on your FireStick, you need to subscribe to a TV package. 

If you do not currently subscribe to TV service, and you are internet only customer, you do qualify for our awesome and FREE Flex Streaming service. This service requires a small box that would need to be connected to your TV. The first one is free, but any additional would be $5 a month. With Xfinity Flex, you’ll be able to stream more than 10,000 free movies and shows, access your favorite apps like Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video and Hulu, and rent or purchase top movies and shows. The award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote makes it’s easier than ever to search across your apps, all in one place.

We hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have additional questions! 

(edited)

2 Messages

I do susccribe to a TV package! Your auto resposne was useless and didnt help. Please help!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_1zdjg8 Got it! In this case, can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here