WhiskerBiscuit's profile

Frequent Visitor

 • 

20 Messages

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 7:00 PM

iPad bug in Stream

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

 • 

24K Messages

2 y ago


@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?


what are you doing to make it full screen? windows 10 fully updated? edge or chrome browser up to date version?

Frequent Visitor

 • 

20 Messages

1 y ago

Did you read the subject?  I'm watching on an iPad, not Windows.


@Rustyben wrote:

@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?


what are you doing to make it full screen? windows 10 fully updated? edge or chrome browser up to date version?


 

Rustyben

Expert

 • 

24K Messages

1 y ago


@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Did you read the subject?  I'm watching on an iPad, not Windows.


@Rustyben wrote:

@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?


what are you doing to make it full screen? windows 10 fully updated? edge or chrome browser up to date version?



what you seemed to be describing was using windows. I just minimized and maximized my iPad Xfinity app window without even one problem. are you touching the window icon on each large and PIP window? is your iPad on the latest iOS or is it aged out and locked to a lower iOS version? mine is a new 10.2 inch iPad.

New to the Community?

Start Here