U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 26, 2021 3:24 PM

Ipad app

Recordings on IPAD APP can’t be played once open.

There’s a glitch that when you click to open it appears resume and closes 

Official Employee

• 

405 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you for reaching out to our forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Xfinity Stream app on your iPad. I stream all the time on my iPad so I understand how any issues can cause a headache. I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? Have you completed any steps from below?

Xfinity Stream App

1. Make sure your device has an active network (either in-home Xfinity network or another Internet connection).
  2. Close and re-open the app.
  3. Try playing the recording.
  4. Still not working? Force-quit the app.
    • Apple: Quickly press the Home button twice to see previews of your recently used apps, then swipe left or right until you find the Xfinity Stream app. Swipe upwards on the preview of the app until it is no longer on the screen.
  5. Wait two minutes and re-open the app.
  6. Try playing the recording.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityDena I have been having the same problem since the last app update. And, yes, I have done all of your troubleshooting. It doesn’t work. 

Official Employee

• 

511 Messages

Hello, @tlee8566, I'm sorry to hear you've been hit by this issue as well and the troubleshooting steps haven't been helpful. This is a known issue that our engineers have been working on, but we have had some success with troubleshooting. Are you able to confirm if this issue is only present on your iPad? Have you attempted to delete the Stream app and then reinstall it?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
EG

Expert

• 

90.6K Messages

2 m ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section.........................

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

21 d ago

Not working on my iPad only.  Have done all the above troubleshooting. Now, I can't even sign in after having installed the new app.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 d ago

Same issue. Ok on iPhone, just not iPad. Deleting and reinstalling was no help.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_dbb624 Unplug both the router and the modem and then plug back in. It makes no sense to me, but it's worked twice when I've had app issues.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

Hey there, @user_dbb624

It's been a couple of days since your last post. I wanted to reach out and touch base to make sure you tried this latest comment here with trouble shooting your iPad. Has it worked? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here