U

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 2:22 PM

Closed

I have the same issue

I tried all the recommended ways to reboot and nothing works. Just keeps kicking me out and returns to home screen

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

11 months ago

@user_92xafz 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your questions here. When you mention you are getting "kicked out" is this happening with specific On Demand content or with everything you are attempting to watch On Demand? Is this happening on your Comcast equipment or when attempting to access On Demand content through the Xfinity Stream app or Xfinity Stream Website? Any additional information as to what you are experiencing will help us to better diagnose and resolve your issue. Thanks.

3 Messages

Xfinity stream app on my Roku TV, I'm seeing from reading on this community page that it is a problem with many in different parts of the country. My Roku software was updated so not sure who is the problem, Roku or Comcast (Xfinity)

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

@user_92xafz, thanks for confirming that for us. I can confirm this is a known issue we're working on addressing/fixing across the board. We truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration caused while we work to resolve this. Once we have any updates/feedback/workarounds, we will provide that information to you. We appreciate your patience! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

@user_92xafz, I'm following up to see if this issue is now resolved on your end. Please let us know at your convenience. Thank you! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

11 months ago

I'm all set now, must have been the update. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_92xafz That is great news! I'm glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Should you need any assistance in the future, we are here 7 days a week to support you. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here