U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 4:29 PM

Closed

How to stop someone from streaming

I have family members that are refusing to sign out of my streaming account. I have tried resetting my password and nothing works. I am considering switching companies over this if nothing can be done. I called the customer service number and they said I couldn't do anything to fix this. I've been with Xfinity for years... 

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there @user_e3f1c6 Thansk for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity! We are sorry you are having issues with members using your streaming account. Did you still need assistance with this?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityDevinC​ yes I do

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. I can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I wan to know how to lock out Xfinity Stream from ANYONE using it.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_71b602. The only ways are to either reset passwords to other users to lock them out or use parental controls. Page here on controls. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xtv-app-setting-parental-controls  If you reset passwords while they are logged in there can be a delay with the app asking to sign in again. 

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here