U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jun 8, 2021 12:30 AM

History Channel video Glitching

Houston.  We have a problem!

Have a problem with only the History channel glitching.  Picture shifts 25% to the right for about 2/10's sec.  It does this every 2-6 seconds.  This happens only in the Houston area .  It occurs using Apple app, Android App, Firecube and on the PC.  No other channels have this problem.  I am on a 1Gbs internet hardwire connection that speed test to server at 650Mbs.  It occurs also on Android phone if I use house Wifi or cell phone data connection.  I don't have a cable box but checked with my nextdoor neighbor and it is OK on her cable box.  Ticket turned in to level 2 but wanted to see if anyone else had ever seen this problem.  This problem is NOT a broadcast issue as I have checked with Xfinity in Seattle and Denver locations.  They do not see this problem.  This seems to be a Houston ONLY issue.  Need to have someone contact the Houston plant to take a look at this issue. 

Picture posted below show what it looks like when it glitches.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

42 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_5b3bf9 thanks for taking the time out of your day to contact our Digital Care Team via our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the History Channel and we are more than happy to take a look into this for you. How long has this been an existing issue on your end? 

New to the Community?

Start Here