Tek's profile

Problem Solver

• 

818 Messages

Thursday, January 9th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Hacked - Logout of Stream Everywhere?

Today somebody made unauthorized  purchases OnDemand with my account. We changed all passwords, pins, and questions. However, when I got home I noticed that does not kick people already logged in out of the Stream app.

How do I force log everybody who has ever logged into Stream out of my account? 

Dont tell me to call Comcast Security  because they are the most useless group in the Comcast system. I was on the phone for two hours to tell me there is nothing they can do. Reset my password, which I did. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

818 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, I have several addresses, but they are all mine. I changed all the passwords and security questions.

However, that does not log you out of Stream. I checked and everything is stilled logged in all my devices after password change.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Tek wrote:

Today somebody made unauthorized  purchases OnDemand with my account. We changed all passwords, pins, and questions. However, when I got home I noticed that does not kick people already logged in out of the Stream app.

How do I force log everybody who has ever logged into Stream out of my account? 

Dont tell me to call Comcast Security  because they are the most useless group in the Comcast system. I was on the phone for two hours to tell me there is nothing they can do. Reset my password, which I did. 

go to xfinity.com and sign in. go to account, then users. Are there any users listed there?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Tek wrote:
Yes, I have several addresses, but they are all mine. I changed all the passwords and security questions.

However, that does not log you out of Stream. I checked and everything is stilled logged in all my devices after password change.

call 800-Comcast. select tech support for cable TV. ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the team member to reprovision your streaming devices. if someone talks about sending a hit to your home equipment they do not understand. this is for app/streaming website. if the team member seems confused ask for a supervisor.

Problem Solver

• 

818 Messages

4 years ago

Is app support open at 10pm Eastern? Also, what happened to all the employees on here that would help.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Tek wrote:
Thank you. I just called and they dont know what I am talking about when I asked for deprovision.

did you ask for a supervisor? this thread has been escalated per CCandrew.

Problem Solver

• 

818 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you. I just called and they dont know what I am talking about when I asked for deprovision.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Sometimes problems need to be escalated to get a response. It has been, expect a reply here

Problem Solver

• 

818 Messages

4 years ago

I didn't ask for the Supervisor as I noticed Andrews reply. I will wait for help here. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

4 years ago

Tek, sorry to hear about this unauthorized access. I am able to deprovision all the users using your username(s) which would then log them out of the app. 

At that time, if you haven't already, reset your password. 

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (ComcastKenF) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right.

Ken

Problem Solver

• 

818 Messages

4 years ago

Sent. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

4 years ago

No problem, thank you for posting! Consider them all logged out/deprovisioned from your account! 🙂

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here