U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 10:13 AM

Fix error code tv app 00195

Ok so maybe I will get some answers on here please. When are you going to fix the glitch problem your app has with Samsung tv. What is error code tv app 00195. I don't want to only know how to fix it, but what is the code mean. Noone at customer service or when reps come out here to fix it know. Customer service or many techs that come here say it's not your error code but samsung says it's not their error code but yours bc it's your app. 

Instead of constantly pushing it off on someone else, telling me you will fix it and don't, tell me you will get back to me and don't, how about you find out what the problem is and fix it and stop washing your hands of it. You are one of the biggest tv and internet companies out there if not the biggest. This shouldn't be an issue you cannot resolve. 

You said back in jan 2024 thst you had your best people working on it. Here we are 6 months later and still don't have it fixed. 

please stop patronizing people and tell us what the problem is and how to fix it not guess. We are aware and capable to follow the troubleshooting steps without you. We come to you bc we already did all thr troubleshooting steps. We want to know what to do now. We want answers please. What is the point of having your app if we cant use your app.  I tried to add the picture to show you what I am talking about and it wouldn't let me.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 months ago

@user_g87g4i Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear your Samsung TV not working at this time. I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? Is your TV up to date? I would start by rebooting your modem. Ensure that TV is linked to the same network as your Xfinity device. Once confirm can you reset your Steam TV account credentials and re-login. 

4 Messages

I have done all the troubleshooting steps that xfinity has. Yes I have done all. All of them. This is your issue not the tv as I said. It's your issue. You have this problem on samsung, lg, vizio, and others. I have researched it. It is not my tv. Get your stuff together. It's your app, your service, your problem after you did the update. Stop trying to find another reason for it not to be you. It's everywhere. 

Just fix the glitch. Fix the issue. Stop asking me to do other things when it's not me. It's your system. Please don't make me repeat myself a 3rd time. 

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

@user_g87g4i I would like to see if we can get you past his error message. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us for additional assistance. 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I have an LG TV.   We switched up our services a couple of days ago and got a streaming package from xfinity - which no one has been able to make work.  I’ve done all the updating and rebooting and loggingin over and over and I still get “this package is not yet available on this device” with error code TVAPP-00195.  If I can’t get this to work soon then xfinity is going to lose another long time customer. 

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

user_crcw2r My team can help you with your cable issues today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here