Closed

Error TVAPP-00148

Getting that Error on my Samsung smart TV. Please help 😭

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_2e75d4, thank you for reaching out to us! We will be happy to assist you with the error code that you're receiving. When did you start receiving the error message? Also, have you come across any other error codes/messages? 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I think the Xfinity app was having issues. I turn d my tv off And went to bed. The next morning it was working fine. Thank you for  All Your responses. 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

P. S.  I didn’t see any other codes. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am currently trying to watch the World Series on my app and I am getting the same error on my Samsung smart tv 

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

2 years ago

I keep getting the same error. Some channels work but others don’t. Football on nbc keeps cutting in and out. This is very frustrating. I pay a lot to have tv service. 

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

2 years ago

Now I’m getting a different error. Tvapp-00281. What’s wrong?????

Official Employee

• 

897 Messages

Hey @Frank4014 ,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Xfinity Stream application. Reviewing your messages, there was a known issue that was affecting certain streams and channels. Are you still experiencing issues? If so, please let us know and we will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

sadly the app is not owrking again. all  i get is 3 dots on the screen...

what is going on? it seems like you pushed out something to the system and then it shuts down the app on my tv. I pay 160 a month for this service and i don't want this to happen or, if you can notify me ahead of time, i can at least know what is happening.. someone needs to do a betteer job of cusytomer service and making sure this kind of hting does not happen. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Frank I am having the same problem. TVapp00281. I can watch the stream app on my phone and watch recorded shows. Xfinity wont let me watch live tv on my tv.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here