U

Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 11:28 PM

Error TVAPP-00116

I have been watching xfinity on the ap on both of my Roku tv's for a couple years, now all of a sudden I get the Error TVAPP-00116 on one of the tv's. Everything else works fine on both TV's. I have tried everything the tech could think of for the past 3 hours... and no change!

1 Message

4 months ago

Had same issue… delete the app from Roku and reinstall

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I’ve been having the same issues for 6 plus hours now. Nothing has worked. Delete reinstall sign out and back in turn off and on unplug and plug back in chatted with customer service and couldn’t help either. Hulu not looking that bad right now especially with all the Ballys Sports problems. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_219979​ unfortunately we got xfinity because hulu doesn't carry bally now xfinity doesn't carry bally either.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_219979 - Our team can help troubleshoot. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there, user_ryolqk, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issues with your Roku. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting this issue. We want to ensure your Roku is working properly for you. Can you please confirm have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here