E

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, September 17th, 2021 9:07 PM

Closed

Error Code TVAPP-00100

I have a 55" Insignia Roku TV, on which I'm receiving the TVAPP-00100 message every time I try to use the Xfinity Stream app.  I have tried the 'unplug the modem' solution and it had no effect for me.  The app works fine on my 42" Insignia TV, tablet, and cell phone.  Only the 55" doesn't work.  I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, to no avail.  Please help!

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

I have a similar issue on my 65" TCL Roku TV.  I got an error, then it logged me out, tried to sign back in and I keep getting the "We had trouble signing you into the app.  Please try again later".  I did try uninstalling and reinstall the app too. 

It does work on my Roku Stick and Ultra's I have on other TV's. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, @abtopp, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help with troubleshooting your X1 or having a new box shipped out to you if needed! We definitely want to make sure you are able to watch your favorite TV shows as much as possible. 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Ditto here. Error on one TCL roku TV, but not the other. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @RealityStorm, @Krr9213, & @jayfish getting this error when trying to use your Xfinity Stream app is not the experience we want you to have! First I would recommend making sure the devices you are using are fully supported by checking here. [Supported Roku Devices](https://comca.st/3o2VUdl)

If your device is not listed you may not have full functionality when using the device to use your Xfinity Stream app. Next, if your device is supported typically a device reset helps! You can do this by powering off and unplugging the Roku device as well as your modem/gateway for at least 2 min. Once that time has passed I recommend reconnecting the modem/gateway first then the Roku device. Once your internet connection has been restored please try the app again. If you are using the Stream app on any mobile device or PC I also recommend clearing the device history/cache. I do hope that helps! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same issue here.  Any known resolution?

Contributor

• 

55 Messages

@krr9213

Here's what I did and it worked.

• Remove the app from your TV
  • Go to "Settings"-> "Power" -> "Restart"
  • Install the app
  • Activate

My theory is that the app is not completely removed until you restart your TV. If you uninstall/reinstall without the reboot, it just pulls old app info.

Contributor

• 

55 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue just cropped up today. Works on 55" TCL does not work on 65".

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Happy to report mine is now fixed.  55" Insignia Roku TV.  I didn't do anything different (didn't delete the app, didn't restart the tv, etc.), I just went through the same exact authorization process that had failed 100 times prior and all of a sudden it worked just fine.  Good luck to everyone!

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

I am so glad to hear that everything is working again for you! Did you have anything else I can help you with today? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here