Lowbucks's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, July 14th, 2023 9:31 PM

Closed

Diamond

As a Diamond status customer, I read in an email from Xfinity that I can get Peacock free.  How do I get that turned on without charges?  I want to be able to watch the IndyCar race this weekend that is apparently ONLY on Peacock. 

thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@Lowbucks Thank you for connecting with us here in our community. 

Xfinity Rewards Diamond and Platinum members with Xfinity Internet can redeem a special offer for Peacock Premium at no additional cost from the Xfinity Rewards website. You must be enrolled in Xfinity Rewards to take advantage of the offer. You’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to activate your offer.

Note: It may take a couple of hours to receive the email. Xfinity Rewards Silver and Gold customers are not eligible to redeem the offer.

Once the offer is activated, you’ll continue to have access to Peacock Premium as long as you remain enrolled in Xfinity Rewards as a Diamond or Platinum member with Xfinity Internet. If you’re a new subscriber, you may need to activate your Peacock account.

If you already have a paid Peacock subscription, you may need to cancel your existing subscription before activating Peacock. For instructions on canceling your existing subscription, see peacocktv.com/help/article/cancellation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

I’m a diamond member as well and signed up for rewards and haven’t received anything on Peacock. I tried activating on my own and was unsuccessful.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@hikerpa We have been aware of an issue with redeeming that reward for Peacock and are actively working to resolve it. If you were able to redeem that reward for Peacock I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies on your web browser and then use it to visit: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. Some customers have found this works in order to see the activation banner and move forward in the redemption process for that reward.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

i'm having the same issue, with an outstanding ticket. heard back this morning and they are still looking into it.

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

1 year ago

Hi!

Diamond & Gig internet member here, still have no Reward to redeem

Have searched for the Reward, banners, etc., cleared cache, deleted cookies, tried other browsers, etc. There's no Reward to redeem, just an informational block about the Reward. Unlike some other members, tho, we never lost access to Peacock Premium so I haven't actively requested help (other than the Xfinity Assistant).

Here's a post I'm updating, with details: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/billing/cant-find-the-peacock-reward-for-diamondplatinum-level-customers-who-also-have-gig-speed-update/64a6ee1dce76231eba579146

:)

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_e31eb9_Robin_, thanks for reaching out. We’re aware some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@XfinityRyanE 

Hi! Thank you!! 

I'm so sorry for not replying to you sooner! I've been unable to add comments/replies in the Forum for a while, have encountered the unresponsive, greyed-out comment block issue. 

Robin

:)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here