U

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 12:40 AM

Closed

deprovision xfinity stream app

I would like to deprovision the xfinity stream app so that every device that has the app is required to sign in again. This is not a simple password reset, but rather forcing all app instances to log out and require a new login.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Greetings @user_0340e0 thanks for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We are happy to work with you and to help you with Xfinity Stream app concerns. To get started can you please send us a DM with your full name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ I just sent the info via DM.

6 Messages

Hello, 

I need help with the same thing but cannot locate the 'peer to peer' on my browser to send a direct message. I have tired online chat but they could not help me. 

thank you, 

6 Messages

Edit - For those having an issue like I am. Just an FYI that Internet Explorer browser will not work for this. I logged into the forum through Safari and the chat icon was visible at the described spot. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_t9k53s Thanks for meeting us here. We did get your Direct Message. We will continue there. Remember you do have to be logged into our forums in order to see the Direct Message option. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here