U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021 1:04 AM

Closed

Clear stream cache

The kids used to log into grandmas account on their iPhones. Now we have our own xfinity account and when they log into our account on their iPhone it still pulls up grandmas account, yet displays our login info. How can we clear the cache? We already uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @user_1aaea4

Our team is here to help! I know it's been a couple days since you last reached out. We wanted to touch base and see if you were able to figure the stream login out. If not, we can help by taking a look into your account. You took the correct steps to resolve the issue so if it is still not showing your account our team can check into the username! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

After many calls and no one knowing what to do. We went to grandmas house and logged out and back in (something we did many times at home) and it was was fixed. The app is clearly doing some cache at the users location. Just glad the issue is resolved 

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

I am happy to hear that the issue is resolved as well that is fantastic news! Should the issue arise again or you need help with anything else be sure to let us know. Our amazing team of experts is here and available to assist 24/7. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here