Riles1234's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 4th, 2022 12:54 AM

Closed

Can't get FOX away from home??

Why am I unable to stream FOX ( A FREE channel with an antenna, nationwide) 

Why is this happening?? Why am I paying $200+ a month & can't even watch FOX away from home?????? 

The World Series specifically on FOX. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@Riles1234 Thank you so much for posting on how to watch Fox when you are away from home. To better help could I get a little more information, how are you trying to watch FOX are you going to their site/app directly are you using the Xfinity Stream app and tuning into FOX using the lineup options on your Stream app? If you could provide as much information as possible I would be more than happy to help you as best we can! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ 

I am using the Xfinity Stream app.

FOX comes up under the TV GO Channels & I still 

Can't watch it. The "WE HAVE A LOCATION ERROR" comes up. ?

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

Have you tested the channel on you home network? I know you stated that it is a TV GO channel, but I just want to make sure if the channel works on your in home network. This will point us in the right direction to make sure we are able to help resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same problem. I have Xfinity and Xfinity stream app. I have been travelling from Pennsylvania to New Mexico for work. There hotel has direct tv so fox isn’t available. I figured I should be able to watch on my stream app but it says error must be on In home WiFi to view. Anytime I’m in my home I wouldn’t need the Xfinity stream app so that’s just nonsense. Can someone help please. I have to fly back out but would like to be able to watch the channels I pay for. Thanks

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

@user_9c3624 Only certain channels are available for streaming outside of the in-home network. You can view what channels are available for streaming outside of the home by logging in to the My Account app and viewing your channel lineup. There will be icons next to the channels that indicate where they can be streamed. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here