U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 2:16 AM

Closed

Bravo recording freeze

Bravo recording freezes when watching on the app on iPad and iPhone. Sound continues but screen feeezes. It’s been happening a long time and I see other comments in the last two years from many others. It happens almost every time, which is often for me as I’m an avid Bravo watcher. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_123dc8. I certainly understand the importance of being able to enjoy some Bravo TV. Are you experiencing the issue on a specific show?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

It is all shows and it’s been happening for years!!! I’m so fed up!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_630d0c Thank you so much for letting us know you have been also encountering the same issue. We definitely want to get this looked into more for everyone impacted so you can enjoy your content away from home. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.  

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

11 months ago

bravo freezing off of my recordings when watching xfinity app on ipad for several months. unacceptable after 2 yrs of complaints 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_vmlztd!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum to voice your service concerns.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  Please feel free to create a post detailing your issue so that we can properly assist you.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

11 months ago

I have the same issue! It’s multiple shows, but only seems to be Bravo. Has anyone had luck with a resolution?

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hey, @user_2ezi9w! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! We may need to have a closer look into this and see if we can spot any issues with your services. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Ours constantly freezes video and audio will pick back up - having to exit the app and re-launch. Also recordings fail halfway through with same (video freeze and Audio only)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @spikehed! Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums for help with the constant freezing. Experiencing interruptions when trying to enjoy my entertainment is always frustrating so I can relate to the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We are the perfect place to reach out to for help. Are you experiencing this issue while connecting to your personal home wifi network and not an Xfinity hotspot?

(edited)

3 Messages

11 months ago

Having same problem with many shows different channels, you name it,.,,  usually freezes about 10-12 mins in….. now I just had one freeze about 45 mins in on an hour show…..

happens way too much now

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here