U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 2:20 AM

Closed

Bravo and sometimes mtv freezes screen and sound continues on

It’s 2022 and we pay a ridiculous amount for Comcast. Due to that fact I expect playing my dvr on device such as an iPhone or iPad to be seamless but it never fails to freeze the screen when playing back something on Bravo and MTV. Volume continues to play with a frozen screen. Happens a minimum of once a week and I’m getting really sick and tired of it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issue with your Xfinity Streaming app. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting the app as I can see how those ongoing issues with your playback would be frustrating. Are you only having this issue when you are watching your DVR recordings?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ yes it’s only when streaming. I noticed it constantly on Bravo, sometimes on MTV and NBC as well.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I have been having this same issue with Bravo for a while now.  I thought it had been fixed, but now it’s happening again.  Funny thing is that it never happens early on in the episode, it’s always like half way through.  It’s just so strange.  Why always Bravo and why is it affecting so many people? (This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this question on these forums)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_23b877​ it’s so frustrating! I have seen other posts about this years ago, can’t remember exactly where so I’m thinking it has never been resolved

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here