U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 13th, 2023 6:26 PM

Closed

Apple TV+ App Not Working

My Apple TV+ app will not open and this has been ongoing for over a week. When trying to use, I get the error message- “Network Unavailable. there were errors with this connection. Wait a moment, then try again”. I am unable to uninstall then reinstall the app because the uninstall is selection is blacked out and won’t let me select it. I have tried clearing the data and clearing the cache, this also does not appear to be working as when I select this options the MB used remains the same. Please advise. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_5c9ac6 Thanks for letting us know about your stream app issue. Looks like you have tried everything and we can look into putting in a ticket. Please direct message your name, address, and Apple TV model. 

Make sure you are signed in to forums

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon.

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here