U

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 6:40 PM

Closed

Apple TV and Xfinity Streaming app

Having major issues trying to get the live tv portion to work in the Apple TV Xfinity streaming app. Why isn’t it working but works on my iPhone!? 

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity experts to let us know about the issue you are experiencing with your Apple TV, I know I would want to be able to watch my apps on all my devices, let's take a look and see what is going on. Can you please reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

1 year ago

Now the app makes you sign in then shows the you can only watch on your home WiFi then reboots to make you sign in again and I’m on my home WiFi!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_ce5a53, thanks for reaching out and letting us know you are experiencing the issue as well. Since you have gotten that error, have you restarted your modem? Also, are you using a third party router or a rental?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here