U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:27 PM

Closed

APP IS DOWN!!!

[Edited: "Language"], I pay a lot for service, I want it to work!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Error 500 here too this is crazy

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

1 year ago

Same here Oglesby Illinois. Been a customer since 2010, nothing but constant trouble with Streaming since 2021. The support status message states XFINITY will not address problem until 9/12/23 today is 9/10/23 first Sunday of NFL. Cannot get any support either on phone or chat. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Just listening to hold music….

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

App down for me as well. Crashing on Apple TV and nothing loads in the iPhone app. Unacceptable. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Still down. Im paying an arm and a leg for this service! Unreal. Especially on NFL Sunday !!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

We have since resolved the issue, and service has now been restored. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

1 year ago

Both my iPad and Samsung TV apps are down so it’s definitely something wrong at Xfinity. I reinstalled the Samsung app and it doesn’t even show an activation code or bar code to activate the app. Something seriously crashed at Xfinity. 

1 Message

1 year ago

It is telling me to sign in and then enter an authorization code, but it’s not providing the code.  Anyone else having same issue?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_987d95 Thank you so much for reaching out to us about the issues you are having with our App. Our Streaming App was down on Sunday, and it is working now. Are you still having issues with our App? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same error. Tried on Android, Samsung, and Roku. None of the Xfinity streaming apps worked. Tried the NFL app and also has an error message for reaching the local CBS game with Xfinity sign on. Tried to have Xfinity call me when someone is available, they called and then was put on hold for over twenty minutes. Ridiculous!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_48441d Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We were aware that the Xfinity Stream App was not functioning properly on Sunday, however, it was resolved later that day. If you are still experiencing any trouble, please let us know.

1 Message

1 year ago

Xfinity stream not working on Roku 

game 1 NFL, Sunday, pay big $ , have been for decades, “sorry something went wrong please try again later” 

“sorry, Can’t pay bill, something went wrong”

fees need to be prorated and reduced, 68 minutes to talk to rep. Terrible service 

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

Maybe all XFINITY customers should contact NFL, Local Stations and advertisers and tell them how XFINITY did not allow us to watch games or commercials. XFINITY has told me in the past that I will be getting a credit and never do. I have complained to Illinois Commerce Commission and States Attorney in the past when severe problems constantly occurred. They did contact XFINITY and I was given a direct contact Concierge Service until problem was fixed. When XFINITY Concierge first called, he tried to treat me as if I had overreacted and give them a bad name. After it took him a lot of hassle to fix problems, he changed his attitude.

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

XFINITY Support and and users on forum provide useless tasks and hoops for customers to jump through like rebooting all equipment, uninstalling and reinstalling apps, checking for updates etc. when anyone who has been a customer knows to do all that before even calling. Everything else works including all other apps, but they insist on wasting customers' time and effort and MONEY!

1 Message

1 year ago

Football Sunday !!!!!!

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_7e9b74 Hello, there was a known issue with the app on Sunday. Not great timing. Is the app working now for you? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

1 Message

1 year ago

After several internet outages in August, a couple of them for more than a day, and now this debacle, I cut the cord from Xfinity as my contract expires in September. I have been a loyal customer for years. Every year the price increases in the middle of the contract, Xfinity adding on additional taxes, but if I cancel, there is a penalty. Add to that they cannot promise delivery on the 4 major networks, as they are "in negotiations", but I can get them free OTA, I don't want to be locked in for another contract period. If Xfinity gave monetary credit to customers for downtime, outages, etc., they could have retained this customer. Bye bye, overpriced and under delivered streaming and internet.

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

Hello there @user_8b9747 ! I am sorry to hear you decided to disconnect! I am not sure of your specific issues but if you had service or billing problems, we are always willing to assist. If for any reason you change your mind, please do let us know, and we will do out best to get you a great deal that works for you and your family!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_05a0b9. Thank you so much fo reaching out to us about your issues you are having with our App. Our Streaming App was down on Sunday and it is working now. Are you still having issues with our App? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here