groggrog's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, February 1st, 2022 5:12 PM

Closed

2022 Winter Olympics on Stream in 4K?

Hi - I'm an internet only customer so just get the basic Xfinity channels via Stream.  Any chance the olympics will be in 4k using the app?  Haven't been able to find any info on that yet.  Thanks

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

2022 Olympic Winter Games

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

3 years ago

Hello. I am excited for the official start of games! 4K is amazing, and I am excited to see more content this way! 

4K UHD and 4K UHD/HDR viewing is currently available to Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex customers, and requires a compatible Xfinity TV Box and compatible 4K TV.

COMPATIBLE TV BOXES

4K UHD and 4K UHD/HDR content viewing requires an Xfinity X1 XG1v4 or Xi6 TV Box, or Flex Xi6 streaming TV Box. You can find the model number of your X1 TV Box by going to About in the X1 Settings menu. XG1v4 model numbers are AX014ANM or AX014ANC, and Xi6 model numbers are AX061AEI or TX061AEI, listed as STB Version. You can also check the sticker located on the bottom panel of the TV Box.

Note: X1 4K TV Boxes (XG1v4 and Xi6) aren’t available to order online, and the Xi6 is not available in Xfinity Stores. The easiest way to receive an X1 4K TV Box is to contact us to order a Getting Started kit. The only way to receive an Xi6) is to request a Getting Started kit.

Find out more here https://comca.st/35Ohjjd.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here