U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, March 31st, 2022 3:35 PM

Closed

Where is my visa card

I received notification that my visa card was mailed end of February. To this day no visa card and now no record found to check status. My name is [Edited: Personal Information]. I am beginning to think this was a scam to get me to sign up since everyone is having same complaint. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Similar issue.  Signed up in April and still waiting for two Visa cards promised when I brought my own phones to Xfinity Mobile.  Why does it take 16 weeks to get cards??? Why does Xfinity always make what should be a good thing into a bad thing?  Only a truly stupid organization can accomplish that feat.  There should be annual award for stupid promotions that hurt rather than help.  Xfinity would be a finalist every year!

Contributor

• 

340 Messages

Hello @jimtedjeske I'm glad you have reached out about your gift card status. I'd be happy to answer all of your questions. 

Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here