Dontfeedfil's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 8th, 2022 1:56 AM

Closed

Want to return an S22 Ultra that was was shipped 8 days ago but the only option under Manage Device is "Exchange for a new device"...

I'm trying to return a phone I ordered last Friday but for some reason it's only offering me an option for "Exchange for a new device" and telling me to go to an Xfinity Store.

According to: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/returns-and-exchanges there should be an option for return that provides me with a FedEx label and instructions but that option is not there.

The phone was activated last week when I received it and I've been using it for the past 7 days. 

How do I go about returning this phone before the 14-day period is up?

Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

2 years ago

The best thing to do here is to either call the mobile customer service line at 888-936-4968. That team is experts on anything Xfinity Mobile! You can also go to any local store as well and they can help you return this as well! @

those are going to be the best options for you.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Login to your Xfinity account and start a chat with an Agent. I had issues where not all of the menu options were visible to me. An Agent can initiate it for you though.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here