U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Sep 21, 2022 2:47 AM

This is ridiculous! Xfinity mobile

We’ve been with Xfinity mobile since 2018 and also have Xfinity internet at home.  I’m trying to upgrade my paid off phone but getting an error stating that my credit is frozen. The thing is my credit is not frozen, I called all 3 bureaus and they confirmed it. I went to the store and they guy said our account is not eligible for a phone through them. Anyone else has had the same issue? Customer service was not helpful.

XfinityAaron

Official Employee

• 

739 Messages

2 d ago

Hello @user_cfcf9b. I am sad to hear about the issues you are having with getting our mobile services. It has been a couple of days. Are you still having issues or were you able to get this resolved? -Aaron 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAaron​ I’m still having the same issue. Xfinity won’t let me get a phone and don’t know why. My credit is good. 

Official Employee

• 

431 Messages

@user_cfcf9b I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at https://comca.st/3UAecA8 where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here