M

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 17th, 2022 6:35 AM

Closed

Payment Arrangement.

I’ve been with this company for over 15 years and have recently fallen on hard times. My cellphone service has been cut off from missing 1 month of paying the bill. I am wondering in the case that I get approved for a payment arrangement plan, will my cellphone service be turned back prior to the arrangement payment date?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We truly appreciate your loyalty to Xfinity for being a customer for over 15 years. We understand that life happens, and sometimes you need more time to make a payment. I would recommend reaching out to the experts at our Xfinity Mobile Team, and they would be happy to see what payment options we have available You can reach them at, 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Let us know if you have any additional questions! We have your back! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ I spoke to someone & I’m currently waiting to get approved for a payment option. If approved, will my cellular service be turned back on before the agreed upon payment date? Or will I have to complete the payment plan to have the service restored? I’m wondering because the current job offer I have requires a phone.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

I am happy to hear you were able to speak with someone regarding that payment option. Once that payment arrangement is approved and applied to your account, they would be able to turn your cell phone services back up right away. You would not need to wait for the payment date. I completely understand needing your phone for a job offer! Wishing you the best of luck with your offer! Let me know if you have any other questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here