I

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 6:58 PM

Closed

MyCardIntel Visa Debit Card Activation Issue

When I attempt to activate my mycardintel visa debit card I received in the mail, the code it sends to my email is never received, even if I select resend code. I checked my junk/spam mail and there isn't anything.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. We are happy to help. 

Are you referring to an Xfinity Visa reward card you received? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ yes, the xfinity mobile $100 promotional visa debit card, sticker on it says to go to mycardintel.com/xfinitymobile to activate.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thank you for clarifying. We can definitely assist you with this. an you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

When I attempt to activate the $100 Xfinity Mobile visa debit card I received for switching to Xfinity Mobile, the code it sends to email & or phone is never received, even if I select resend code which I have done numerous times. I checked my junk/spam mail and there isn't anything.  I followed the instructions in this thread posted by XfinityAirelle, which linked to a page that had nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @Intruder6659, and @user_091139 if you are still having issues activating your Xfinity Incentive Reward Visa card, please reach out to our Inventive team directly. They may need to reissue you a new card, or update the contact informaiton. The team can be reached at 800-526-3268, or https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I activated mine by phone!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here