koeka's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 16, 2022 12:32 AM

message not sent invalid destination address

I am unable to send gifs or pictures from my phone. the message I received is... message not sent. invalid destination address... I have reset my phone network twice and it still happens

Official Employee

• 

181 Messages

17日前

Hello @koeka I am sorry to hear that you are having issues sending pics and gifs on your mobile device. Do you get the same message when sending to any destination or is it just a single instance?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11日前

I am having the same exact issue. Just signed up with Xfinity mobile received new phone yesterday. Cannot send any type of attachment or gif I get Message not sent invalid destination address. Tried sending to multiple recipients since last night. Reset network settings and factory reset phone nothing has worked

Official Employee

• 

55 Messages

So sorry to hear about this! It definitely sounds frustrating. I do have to apologize, our team here does not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. I am confident they will be able to help you with this matter. Or, I suggest that you stop by a local Xfinity store. Thank you.

You may contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968• Chat: https://comca.st/3u1ikOi

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here