hombow's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 22nd, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

How to sign out of all devices?

Hello I just changed password and I would like to sign out on everything that my account is tied to. I was reading around and the only option I found was to ask someone from Xfinity to deprovision my account so it logs out everywhere.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

Hello hombow,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here in the forums.  You bring up a great question. 

At this time Xfinity Mobile does not have the tools necessary to satisfy this request.

When you have the time I would recommend giving a call to 1-800-Xfinity and one of the service representatives would be able to access your account and complete your request.

If you have any other questions for me regarding your Xfinity Mobile account please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Jared

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ComcastJaredB how do you even get ahold of an actual person? Every time I try I am connected to a robot that is zero help and can’t reach an actual person. 

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Are you call the 800 number and following the prompts? You will have an option to speak to an agent. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here