U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 2nd, 2022 8:27 AM

Closed

How can I download Xfinity Mobile pdf statements

I have seen this issue being raised many times on this forum. So to clarify my request and avoid copy/paste answers that are irrelevant:

1. This is for reimbursement purpose, so I need the account holder name, billing address and account number on the statement. I know there is some "instruction" on logging into the account and printing the webpage, but that web print out doesn't have the above information and is NOT accepted by the employer for reimbursement.

So reps please don't suggest following the "instructions" on this webpage as that doesn't solve the problem
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-mobile-account-payments-statements?linkId=149058064

2. I know how to download Xfinity internet statements and those do look formal. What I need are the Xfinity mobile statements.

3. Please don't suggest calling/texting (888) 936-4968 or online chat. Every time I am placed on long hold, get different answers and none of the reps seem to know how to download the statements.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_94d2ec! I definitely want to make sure you can get copies of your bills so you can be reimbursed. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. I would normally direct you to call, text, or chat, but it sounds like you've done that. Have you tried visiting your local Xfinity service center to see if they can print the bill for you?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

local store said they couldn't print out the full statements either,

what they can print is the same as what I see when I log into my account 

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

Hello @user_94d2ec! I hate to hear you weren't able to get the statements you need. Are you able to view the full PDF's using the instructions in this link? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

lol; what a joke that xfinity mobile cannot provide a pdf of your bill.  And their customer service is even more of a joke.  The bots here are laughable with their repeating responses.  I call the number and get an all representatives are busy at this time, please try the online chat message.  I try the online chat message and am told all representatives are busy, please try calling......

I just need a pdf of my xfinity mobile bill for expense purposes.  Not sure how this is so hard to provide....

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

Hello and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forums. I am so sorry to hear that you are still having issues just trying to get a PDF copy of your Xfinity Mobile billing statement, that would definitely be frustrating. As you may know, our Xfinity mobile service actually has its own specialized support team, who are specially trained and equipped to assist with any Xfinity mobile related questions or concerns. For Xfinity mobile assistance or help regarding your Xfinity Mobile cell phone account (which is a totally different billing system than we have access to here), I would recommend reaching back out to our incredible Xfinity Mobile support team, and they would be more than happy to assist you in getting these bill copy questions and concerns resolved once and for all!

You can reach our Xfinity Mobile support experts by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or via our secure online chat at https://comca.st/3QLkqKG where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. We are also here 24/7 and always more than happy to help a valued member of our Xfinity family in any way we can! -Christopher

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

You guys just waste our time. What a joke!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here