cmf-k's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Sep 16, 2021 5:23 PM

email not loading on iphone

I am getting a variety of error messages regarding imap and smtp - all settings are as directed to be

Official Employee

• 

355 Messages

1 m ago

Hi, there @cmf-k! Thanks for reaching out to XFINITY over our Forums page. I am sorry to learn about those error messages when trying to access your email. I rely on my emails for my small business so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. We can help! Thank you for patiently waiting for a response. Would you mind confirming if you are using a 3rd party email client to access those emails or are you accessing the email from our website? If so, which one are you using?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityGabriel I am simply trying to add my comcast mail account to my iphone. It was working fine . I changed my password - deleted the account and am trying to re-add it to the iphone  with no luck. I've added it successfully in the past, but not now. 

Official Employee

• 

367 Messages

Can you make sure you have third-party access enabled? 

https://comca.st/2Z6cvlM

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

the box is checked and now getting a new error which reads  No pw provided for  comcast Please go to mail account settings and enter a pw

I went to mail account settings on my phone, entered pw - still getting error.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

just changed my pw again and all is good.

New to the Community?

Start Here