U

Monday, September 11th, 2023 8:03 PM

Closed

Xfinity Love Notes

I’m trying to leave a love note, how do I do that?

Official Employee

• 

784 Messages

10 months ago

@user_e24bc0 Hey there! We'd love to hear your feedback! You can post your compliment here right in our Xfinity Forum. Otherwise, you can send an email to us at thx@comcast.com with details about your experience, including:

• Date
  • Time
  • Account information
  • Employee’s name

Note: Employees monitoring this email inbox can’t help with billing or service issues. Please contact us at 1-800-XFINITY(934-6489) for immediate account assistance.

(edited)

1 Message

9 months ago

Today  Oct 18 2023 at 230pm I had the pleasure to speak with Sara  What & wonderful Lady so pleasant & professional she help me with upgrading my Account on Line & walked me through the process I am a 70yo USMC Veteran  Just left MAYO Hospital Oct 11 2023 my 5th surgery Military related I need someone.( SARA )To take the time with me This Dear Lady Is an Asset to Xfinity & should be Commented for her efforts  thank you  Sara.  from G Leary

Official Employee

• 

104 Messages

Dear @user_r98oz7 

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sarah.

Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Sarah and their leadership. 

We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 

Kind Regards,  

Madinah Comcast Philadelphia

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here