U

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 6:33 PM

This is a Love Note for Ollie

Ollie is a model "Customer Service Representative"!

I initially called to cancel all services due to lack of service usage.  Ollie, took the time to understand my needs and was very informative in sharing details in the services.  I thought that I had settled on a service and changed my mind about 2 or 3 times during the call.  She emailed me information to review and when I was put on a brief hold I reviewed the information and apologized to her for now wanting a different service.

Her kindness and patient was phenomenal (I'm not sure if I would have been that patience with indecisive myself...LOL).  She remained helpful and pleasant assuring that I was satisfied with the options that I was selecting.  She reassured me that there was no reason to apologize because this is what she is supposed to do....my heart went out to her because customer service is less customer friendly theses days.  Please acknowledge Ollie for customer appreciation and because of her I am still a customer with services that I'm satisfied with.

Great job Ollie!

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

25 days ago

Dear Kim
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Ollie
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Ollie and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here