U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 2:04 PM

Closed

Thank you, Ruben!!

I want to send a special shout out and huge thank you to Ruben (Tech 2734)! I was stranded on the shoulder of the expressway with a flat tire, waiting for AAA for 2.5 hours (it was apparently a very busy time for them). I wasn't strong enough to change it myself. Ruben noticed I was stiill there and pulled over. He was fantastic! He changed my tire and made sure the undercarriage damage was tied up so I could get the car safely home. He waited on the shoulder until he was sure I could still drive the car. I know this type of help is not specific to Xfinity products (I am already a customer), but I am so grateful for his help and friendliness and support. The big Xfinity service truck with its yellow caution lights also made my car more visible and helped to ensure that passing motorists were alerted to my presence on the shoulder. The tire was changed in minutes. Ruben was great and I wanted to let everyone know how wonderful he is!! 

Best regards, Allison

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_81817f! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this experience with us. We are so happy to hear that Ruben was able to help, and that you are okay and safe!

Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do, and we've made sure to share your compliment with Ruben and his leadership.

We always want you to have the best experience possible. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here