KC

Friday, June 28th, 2024 1:27 AM

Thank Goodness for Robert!

I have had issues with my internet dropping service all day every day for the past 2 months. I have not been able to do anything, not even work. Countless customer services reps, numerous tech appointments, and 2 technicians later; I GOT ROBERT P. on the phone Tuesday evening!  I don’t know if I should put his full last name on here, but I pray a supervisor knows who I am talking about. He told me he used to be a technician. He did EVERYTHING he could to get down to the bottom of my problem and asked me to give one more technician visit a chance to read his notes and listen to my problem. The technician that came out had 17 years of experience, his name is Shawn! He knew EXACTLY what he was doing! Anyway, I had a voicemail the following evening from ROBERT wanting to make sure my issue was resolved. I wish I could have gotten through the line again to thank him from the bottom of my heart for caring about my internet issue as much as I did. But I did get Greg C. Who was also AMAZING and got an email over to ROBERT’S supervisor. I capitalize because this post is about ROBERT P! Thank you for being YOU! You are literally my hero! Sincerely, Katie C. :)

Official Employee

• 

1 Message

4 days ago

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for your feedback, we always appreciate the opportunity to recognize our employees and have made sure to send your kind words to both Robert, Greg and their leaders. We always want you to have the best experience possible!

Thank you for being an Xfinity Customer

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here