SF

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 8:57 PM

Syed is the GOAT of xfinity customer service

I got to talk to Syed today about my Internet plan and downgrading it save myself some money in the future months! Not only did syed get a credit applied to my acount for 25$ to my account but also hooked me up with a sweet new phone deal for free! We had an amazing chat where I was able to slowly understand everything that he was trying to help me with. By slowly I only mean I was being obtuse in my understanding of the deal but he patiently and throuhgly explained to me all the details and answered every single question I had! He deserves a raise a promotion and better hours and everything beyond that! A most pleasing customer service experience I have ever had probably the greatest. Unfortanately did not recieve a form in any way to send my compliments directly to his supervisor or manager or whomever but wanted to post this here to thank him and also to see if I could recieve a fill out form to praise him more! Wish nothing but the best for him in the future! Thanks a ton Syed!!!! 100/10 and 50 Stars out of 5!!

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

2 months ago

Dear Sam
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Syed.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Syed and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here