Duggie88's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 4:03 PM

Service Call

We had connection issuess with internet, cable TV and house phone that lasted two days that required a Technition to come to our house and check for issues. Lee arrived within the time span communicated to us and soon after he called to let us know he was on his way. He checked the signal at the modem stating it was really weak and started checking the signal throughout the house, the point of entry to the housse and went to the pole on the neighbors property. He concluded that the cable coming down from the top of the pole had some marks indicating that a squirrel was bitting the cable and also a connecction was showing signs of water issues. He replaced the cable and then took readings to the house and inside the house to make sure we had a good signal. Upon checking our TV in the living rtoom he made some changes with the remote that produced the best picture we ever had on the TV. We feel Lee went above and beyond making up for conversations on the phone with people talking broken english sometimes for up to 45 to 60 minutes accomplishing nothing except adding to the frustration regarding our service. Not to mention while texting with a robot at Xfinity expressing we had no internet it kept sending me a text to go online. No matter how I answered the questions it continued to send me the text with a web address. Regardless of the frustration with both a robot and broken english agents on the phone, Lee made up for all of that with his EXCELLENT service. If we ever need a Technicion at the house again I hope we get Lee.

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

3 months ago

Post moved here to the Xfinity Compliments section.

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

3 months ago

Dear Duggie 
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lee.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Lee and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Comcast Philadelphia 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here