tcm6661's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 1:53 AM

Closed

Service Call

I want to leave some feedback on a recent service call on one of your technicians completed. My neighbor is 89 years old lady which can be a challenge which we assist with her and can be challenging.  She is a very educated great lady in Lawton Michigan. Your Service Technician, Mindy Hayes, did not only do a good job, but surpassed expectations and did an excellent job. Not only technically solving the issue in a winter storm and climbing ladders and running lines, she worked with this lady with excellent communication skills. I have been supporting my neighbor for years, but her care, compassion, communication skills were amazing. Mindy not only understood how to solve the technical issues but knows how to interact with the customer at a superior level. My neighbor ( Joy [Edited: "Personal Information"]) was at a very comfortable and satisfied level when she left.  YOU NEED TO HAVE ALL OF YOU TECHNICIANS TO OPERATE AT THIS LEVEL.! Hang on to this young lady! I also work in a similar service business with different technologies, but I am very attempted to hire her. I am hoping this gets to to the correct supervisor because I understand this business. This is one you want to hang onto and take care of.

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

7 months ago

@tcm6661 
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mindy!
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Mindy and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Comcast Philadelphia 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here