M

Saturday, November 25th, 2023 9:13 PM

Closed

Positive feedback to manager?

How great it was to get account straightened out. Just family on it!!

Thanks Rudy at SE 82nd store ! He’s so professional, handles each interruptions seamlessly! He answered all my questions! 
thanks !!

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

7 months ago

@Meschutten We love to hear about such a positive experience when working with Rudy and that they were able to get you fully taken care of! We greatly appreciate when feedback is shared, of any kind, and of course love to hear that positives! If I may ask, do you recall the estimated date/time you worked with Rudy? We'd love to ensure we share this positive sentiment with them and ensure this experience is properly recognized!

3 Messages

Yes, today, Sat @ 11am.

he not only waited on us, but he answered about 5 questions, while working on our problem from his staff.

he didn’t stop working on our issue he just calmly was able to answer all their questions. Wow, that guy deserves a huge raise. He’s so polite reduces their stress, and continue to solve our problem w/a person on our account that we need to get off our account. Thank you for asking!

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@Meschutten Thank you sharing even more details on your time in the store working with Rudy! We'll make sure this is forwarded over to the correct team for review and recognition! We greatly appreciate you not only taking the time to share your feedback with us, but using this community here to shine light on it. If there is ever anything else you wanted to add on the experience, or if there is anything else you need help with, just let us know and we'll be here to help out! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Is this the right place to post a positive or new feedback?

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@Meschutten​ 

Is this the right place to post a positive or new feedback?

You can post your compliments here: https://forums.xfinity.com/topics/xfinity-compliments/633b22ee3449d56685440f49

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

Hello, yes you can leave your feedback right in this thread. -Madinah Comcast Philadelphia 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

7 months ago

Moved here to the Xfinity Compliments section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here