U

Monday, April 8th, 2024 7:47 PM

KOODOS TO CASANDRA IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Husband and I walked into Xfinity on Thursday, April 4, 2024, because we were paying too much for our cable service. The representative told us the best thing to do was close out the account and open a new one. We did just that. From that process, we ended up in Xfinity on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The television was not working with the stream boxes, we lost phone service, and the numbers were generated to another number.  I was very frustrated and not happy, however I did not show it to the customer representative in the store.  I called customer service and was connected to someone who was unable to help me with the issue. He transferred my call to Casandra. When she came on the phone, I immediately felt at ease and from her disposition in speaking with me, she made me relax and I knew immediately that she would help me resolve the issue. I know that we were on the phone for over an hour, but she reassured me that she was there to help and would get me through the difficult time that I had experienced. For some reason, I believed every word that this lady told me and I have no idea who she is. She was very knowledgeable, professional and caring. Casandra gave me instructions on what I should do, and she put me in a package that was able to meet my financial needs. She stayed with me and ensured that I had the exact channels that I needed in my budget. She told me to go back into the store and turn in all of my equipment and retrieve the new equipment that was newly placed. She told me that the phone service would be on by the next day, Saturday, but she would have to call me back on Monday so that she could have the old numbers ported to the new line. I was a little worried that she would not call me back, but she promised that she would call me back on Monday at 1:40 PM. She was not working the weekend and said that if I wanted to call back during the weekend and speak with someone who could assist, I could. I felt so comfortable with her that I was willing to wait until Monday.  On Monday, my phone rang back around the time that she said that she would call me. She was still very concerned about my needs and asked if I had been given the equipment that I was supposed to get on Saturday. I told her that I had. She then said that she would work to get the two lines for the land phone activated. She tried to do what she could but had to get assistance from another department. She switched me over to Denise who immediately worked on my request. Casandra said that she would follow up with me in a few days to see if everything went through. After speaking with Denise, who was able to get my phones going within 30 minutes. I was surprised that Casandra called back the same day to see if everything had gone well.   I told her that I was very happy and satisfied with what she had done for me. It is not often that you get a person on the line who truly loves their job and you can tell by the way they treat the customers. Casandra was my light at the end of the tunnel. If it was not for her, I would have probably changed my service to another company. I will say that she is a true blessing to me and I know that she does the same for the other customers. I would like to say that this lady is a true asset to Xfinity. You all have a jewel among jewels and I hope and pray that she is treated like the true jewel that she is. Thank you thank you and thank you again Casandra!!! You deserve all that life has to offer! If I ever and I hope that I don't have any more issues with Xfinity, I hope that you would be on the other end of the phone!! God bless you!!!           

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

3 months ago

Dear Viveen
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cassandra. 
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Cassandra and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here