S

Thursday, August 3rd, 2023 9:22 PM

Closed

I don't have a question. Just want to give Kudos!

Hi All,

I just wanted to come onto here to talk about Mel on the Customer Retention Team. I just got off the phone with him, and wanted to say that he did an amazing job. Mel had a great tone, and had a very lighthearted way with how he spoke with me. I didn't feel like he was just going through the steps. I felt like I was talking with a friend. I didn't have an insanely difficult request, but he did an amazing job answering all of my questions and making me feel at ease. People like Mel are worth every penny. Please keep people like Mel around. Anyways, HUGE SHOUTOUT to Mel. Thank you for being amazing!

Joseph S. 

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

11 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section.

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

11 months ago

Hi There

We love that you had a great experience! Recognizing our teammates is our favorite thing to do. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address, so we can get more information to make sure Mel receives your compliment? -Madinah Comcast Philadelphia 

To send a Xfinity Forum direct message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it”
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here