U

Sunday, June 2nd, 2024 8:49 PM

Helpful customer rep Kanika

Hi, 

Our chat was disconnected from my end and I did not receive the rating message, so I wanted to publicly acknowledge and thank Kanika for helping me with the network issue that I was facing for over 7 days. 

This was due to relocation and for the last 7+ days, I've been contacting Xfinity everyday. They even sent a tech rep who tried helpful but the issue was back the next day. Every other xfinity customer agent were either rude or did not know much about the Internet. So I was very frustrated. 

But today finally my issue was resolved by Kanika. She was extremely knowledgeable, explained each and every step, whenever I asked any question, she was patient to explain and help understand the issue or the steps. I am very thankful to her, and therefore wanted to publicly acknowledge and commend her. I hope she advances im her career because she deserves it. She has great customer skills and I am very satisfied after chatting with her. 10/10 for Kanika for all the help today. 

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

25 days ago

Dear Shreosi 
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Kanika.
Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Kanika and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here