U

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 6:19 PM

Great technician customer service

I had a service appointment for the Round Lake address today. The technician, Don, was great from the start. He started with an introduction, smile, outstretched hand and really created a warmth around the engagement (keeping in mind, I haven't had a stranger in my home i over 10 years). He fully inspected the two boxes outside, cheerfully explaining what he was doing and what he was looking for. He did everything he could outside to avoid entering my home, but ultimately needed to acceaa the equipment inside. He was cheerful and kept the conversation up beat as he put his two layera of shoe coverings on, replaced wiring, accesses the attic and made the necessary corrections. He explained what he found wrong, how he remediated it and fully tested it in my presence before leaving my house. This experience as not only greatly improved my service and built a VERY positive sense of how Xfinity appreciates it's customers, but it also reflects the integrity and true customer service your technicians provide. This experience with Don has brightened my day and left me in a very good mood. All of this from Don when working o a national holiday, the 4th of July. He needs to be commended! Thank you, Wm. John D.

Official Employee

• 

119 Messages

3 months ago

Dear William
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Don.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Don and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here