U

Monday, May 27th, 2024 8:18 PM

Great man Jovani

I wrote a whole paragraph going into detail about how amazing he is but this website is terrible and deleted it but he was the most kind and understanding and helpful person I’ve ever talked to in my life. He helped me underStand my bill and helped me with the process of paying it he stayed on the line until my internet came back on and he had an amazing conversation with me about his job and the cost of living in the Caribbean Xfinity you need to give that man a raise by doubling his salary when you run into people like that you cannot let them he’s even motivated me to move out of the states and get a remote job and have a lower cost of living and this isn’t even the beginning of how amazing he was as a customer service agent I would write more but it wouldn’t even begin to explain his kindness in my situation i genuinely have love for that man and hope he succeeds if he wanted to move to the us I would sponsor his visa and everything. While I searched his name to make sure I give him the proper credit I figured out his name actually means god is gracious no wonder he’s such a great guy

Official Employee

• 

612 Messages

1 month ago

user_7csc08 thank you for taking the time to reach out today using the Community Forums page. We are glad to hear of your experience with Jovani, our number one priority is ensuring all customers receive the Xfinity experience they deserve, and it sounds like that is exactly what happened. Let us know if you have any questions we can assist with moving forward.

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

1 month ago

Topic moved here to the Xfinity Compliments section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here