U

Thursday, June 6th, 2024 2:22 PM

For Goutham

I recently had the pleasure of working with Goutham from Xfinity’s customer service team, and I am compelled to share my exceptional experience.

From the moment our conversation began, Goutham demonstrated a high level of professionalism and attentiveness. He thoroughly reviewed my account, carefully listened to my concerns about the unexpected increase in my internet bill, and patiently explained the details of the new billing plan. His ability to provide clear and comprehensive information was instrumental in helping me understand the available options and make an informed decision.

What truly stood out was Goutham’s commitment to ensuring my satisfaction. He went above and beyond by applying a one-time credit to my account as a goodwill gesture, which greatly alleviated the impact of the billing increase. This thoughtful action highlighted his dedication to customer service and his genuine desire to resolve my issues effectively.

Additionally, Goutham’s polite and respectful manner throughout our interaction made the entire experience pleasant and reassuring. His willingness to offer a great limited-time deal, even though it wasn’t what I needed at the moment, showcased his proactive approach and customer-centric attitude.

I am incredibly grateful for Goutham’s assistance and for the positive resolution he provided. It is rare to encounter such a high level of service and professionalism, and Goutham truly exemplifies these qualities. He has reinforced my confidence in Xfinity and has set a high standard for customer support.

Thank you, Goutham, for your outstanding service and for making my experience with Xfinity so positive. I look forward to continuing my service with Xfinity, knowing that such dedicated and capable individuals are part of the team.

Best regards,

Thap

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

20 days ago

Dear Thap 
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Goutham.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Goutham and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here