U

Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 8:08 PM

Closed

Fantastic Customer Service From Laura OVH Dec. 19, 2023 2:30pm

A very long story about trying to get my Xfinity Streaming service up and running on Roku. I spent the last two days trying to get the streaming service on  Roku with conversations with various customer service people telling me it was a Roku problem and not a Comcast problem. Finally, I was switched over to Laura from Vermont who is a twenty plus year employee and noticed that I had two accounts at the same address and figured that Roku was seeing the old account and not the new one. Laura walked me through cancelling the old account and making the new account the default account. Went to the tv and sure enough everything loaded properly. I'm sure everyone understands how frustrating it is when customer service is basically blowing you off and how fantastic it is when you connect with someone who takes the time to REALLY try to help and then solves the problem. 

Kudos to Laura and her excellent customer service!!

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

7 months ago

Hi there @user_we15iz 
We love that you had a great experience! Recognizing our teammates is our favorite thing to do. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address, so we can get more information to make sure Laura receives your compliment? -Madinah Comcast Philadelphia

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

Dear Robert
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Laura.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Laura and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah, Xfinity Philadelphia 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here