U

Thursday, January 18th, 2024 8:27 PM

Fae From Detroit

Hello,

I just has the most pleasant experience with Fae (from Detroit). From the moment she answered the phone, she was a ray of sunshine.  Her vibrant, effervescent personality completely caught me off guard in a good way.  She was pleasant, extremely informative, and above all, patient.  She took her time explaining things in terms I could understand and was a wealth of knowledge. I never felt rushed and in the end, did a complete synopsis of what I was agreeing to before sending the final agreement. I must say, I am not a big Xfinity fan but she was very forthcoming with valued information that just made sense about how it operates and in the end, I actually had to agree with what she was saying.  I cannot say enough for the exemplary customer service she gave me. She is the truest example of superior Xfinity service at it’s finest and is a great asset to your team. Give her a raise!!!!!      Much, much gratitude for her,  Sincerely Lisa M

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

5 months ago

Dear @user_qmtxnx 
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Fae. 
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Fae and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Comcast Philadelphia 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here