K

Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 12:21 AM

Customer Service

I spoke with Jerry on the phone in the Internet department who took the time to understand my situation by asking questions and summarizing back to me. He was full of cheer and was so fun to talk to. We had discovered that I did not need his help after all with a credit I thought I hadn't received yet. However, he gave me another credit anyway. I will never forget him mentioning that he wants all customers to be treated like kings and queens. I thought he was so sweet and, honestly, deserves a raise!

Even though I do have quite a few issues with my billing on xfinity, the customer service is always excellent and I want everyone who shows me kindness to know it is recognized and greatly appreciated. Thank you all and keep it up! <3

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

4 months ago

Not home networking help related. Moved here to the compliments section.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Ray, on Sunday, March 24th assisted me on the phone. He was trying to set up my remote with a new TV. We concluded that the remote needed to be replaced, which I will do. Ray was consistently patient, kind and he very clearly gave directions. It was unfortunate that we could not get it going, but his efforts were sincere.

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

Dear Bath
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Ray.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Ray and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Comcast Philadelphia 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here