nansea's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 10:18 PM

Customer service survey?

I wasn’t to compliment customer service rep for very good service.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

6 months ago

@nansea Hi there! We are so happy you had a great experience! Please feel free to share your feedback here or in a direct message, and we will make sure the representative who assisted you is recognized. Thank you!

(edited)

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

6 months ago

@nansea 

Here's how to send that direct message (private message);

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon  in the upper right corner or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging  

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon.

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window.

Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to send it.

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

[Permission from and credit given to BruceW].

1 Message

1 month ago

Shaneka was very nice and pleasant.

I came in to the store on 29131 telegraph shaneka help me.She very nice I gave a her a 10 from Tiffany

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

Dear Tiffany

Thanks so much for the feedback. We always appreciate the opportunity to recognize our employees, and have shared your compliment with Shaneka and their leadership. We’re glad you enjoyed your visit to the Southfield Xfinity Store and hope we can continue providing great service!

Kind Regards,  
Madinah, Xfinity Philadelphia

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here