U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, June 17th, 2023 8:30 PM

Closed

CSR going above and beyond

Today I spoke with " lan" at 1:19 pm today. We spoke for an hour and 10 minutes. Ian solved a problem I've had with Xfinity mobile for months.

Somehow my iPad had a 5G hotspot from xfinity. I did not request the hotspot nor did I allow it to access my iPad. My iPhone always is on the selected " off" position for hotspots. I do not want to use my iPhone as a hotspot nor

do I allow my modem ( Also Xfinity) to be used as a hotspot. No one in all these months of calling Xfinity mobile has even taken accountability for the hotspot. In fact they all told me apple did it and you need to contact apple. No one, and I mean no one, knew how to take the hotspot off my iPad or even acknowledge it was xfinity.. except lan. Also, I did call Apple who told me exactly what I already knew- they do not

provide those services; they only provide the device. I couldn't remove the hotspot from my iPad nor could apple care. They accessed it remotely but could not remove it because it always came back. lan was able to problem solve this aggravating and stressful situation In a little more than an hour.

A problem that no other rep in months had even attempted to try to resolve, and most always passed the blame (even passed it to Xfinity Internet).

Yet, when I tried to express my gratitude lan told me, " I'm just doing my job as best I can". If lan was just doing what xfinity paid lan to do .... then lan is the only one actually doing their job.

I'm very grateful to lan because the fix was so simple I cannot believe not one other CSR could figure it out. So this is to guarantee that " Ian", the CSR, I spoke with today, June 17, 2023, at

1:19 p.m gets the praise that lan deserves!

Thank goodness for the 1 percent that actually knows and does their job! Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

1 year ago

Dear Janet

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Ian on the Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Ian and their leadership.

We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here